Shipping, Gifting & Returns
Here’s all the important shipping information you need to know.
Before you confirm your order, please double check the shipping details as we are unable to make changes once your order has been processed online.
- Dispatch refers to when your purchases leave our Distribution Centre.
- Orders can take between 1 - 3 business days to be dispatched.
- Orders are not dispatched over the weekend or Victorian public holidays
- You will receive an email on the day your order has been dispatched.
- All orders are dispatched from our Distribution Centre in Carlton, Victoria
- Please note that we are currently unable to deliver to PO boxes.
*Orders will not be dispatched between December 22nd – January 3rd 2018. Due to this customers may experience a minor delay in in delivery. We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
HOLIDAY SHIPPING DATES
Place your orders before the following dates to receive them before Christmas.
STANDARD SHIPPING – FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
Once your order is dispatched, we hand your standard parcel over to STARTRACK EXPRESS for delivery. These are their estimated delivery timeframes:
- All capital cities (excluding Perth and Darwin) – delivery is between 1 - 3 business days from dispatch.
- Regional Australia, Northern Territory and Western Australia – allow a little longer, 5-7 business days from dispatch.
All orders with Standard shipping are sent via STARTRACK EXPRESS. STARTRACK will require a signature on delivery and will not leave parcels at unattended premises. If there is no one available to sign for the parcel, a slip will be left at the address and you will be advised how you can organise collection of your parcel.
Registered Customers will receive a STARTRACK tracking number with their dispatch email. This allows you to follow your parcel all the way to your doorstep!
EXPRESS SHIPPING - $14.95*
*Please note Express Shipping is unavailable between 22/12/17 and 2/1/18. We apologise for any inconvenience.
We are pleased to offer our customers Express Shipping. Orders placed before 10am AEST on a business day, will be despatched same day. Delivery times indicated below:
- All capital cities (excluding Perth and Darwin) – Order before 10am AEST for next business day delivery.
- Regional Australia, Northern Territory and Western Australia – allow a little longer, 2-3 business days from dispatch.
Simply select the Express Shipping option at checkout.
You can track your Standard, Express or International parcels via the STRATRACK EXPRESS website (www.startrack.com.au). As a registered customer you will receive a tracking number in your dispatch confirmation email.
If your parcel hasn't arrived in the estimate time period, we recommend checking the STARTRACK EXPRESS website to see if delivery of your parcel has been attempted. Remember, all parcels will require a signature for delivery and your purchases may be awaiting collection at your local depot..
We will help to locate your parcel if you have no luck yourself – please contact our Customer Service team via our Contact Us page.
Our stock levels change frequently and there may be some styles only available online for a limited time. If the size you are after is not available online, simply contact our Customer Service team via our Contact Us page and they will do their best to track the right size down for you.
Buying a gift for a special man in your life? Let us wrap it for you! Our team will add that extra special touch with the signature Jeff Banks shirt box or Jeff Banks accessories box. Simply select the gift box option when choosing the shipping method during checkout.
- The Jeff Banks Shirt Box is suitable for purchases of Shirts and Polo Shirts.
- The Jeff Banks Accessories Box is suitable for purchases of Cufflinks, Tie Bars, Ties, Label Flowers and Pocket Squares.
Jeff Banks Australia strive to ensure our customers receive an exceptional online customer service experience.
If you would like any assistance with your return, our Customer Service team are always more than happy to help
with any questions you may have.
EXTENDED HOLIDAY RETURNS
Please note all orders placed during the month of December 2017 will have extended returns until January 31st 2018.
ONLINE RETURN, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
If you would like to return your purchases to us, we would be more than happy to offer you an exchange, refund or store credit (in the form of Reward Points). However, we do require all returns must comply with the below as we reserve the right to refuse returns.
- Items must be returned/received back to us within 10 business days of arrival for a refund.
- Any product purchased at a discounted price will be offered an exchange or store credit (in the form of Reward Points) for change of mind.
- All returns must be in their original condition and with labels/tickets and packaging attached.
SALE ITEMS AND MULTI-BUY OFFERS
All discounted product including items bought with promotion codes online, sale items and multi-buy offers are non-refundable for change of mind, unless received damaged, faulty or sent incorrectly. We are pleased to offer exchanges or a store credit for all items on promotion, sale or purchased as a multi-buy offer.
Simply follow the instructions below to return your goods.
- Fill in the Return Form provided with your order and include it in the return parcel/satchel.
- Please ensure all returns are sent via registered post and keep a copy of your tracking number, as we cannot be held liable for return parcels that do not arrive.
Jeff Banks Online
68-76 Elgin St
Carlton, VIC 3053
Drop the parcel at your nearest post office, all return charges are at the cost of the customer. Please take into consideration
postal service estimated delivery time when posting your return.
Once we have received your return parcel we will be in touch with an update on the return process.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
Tracking your order couldn't be easier! All you need to do is sign in to your Online Account or visit the STARTRACK EXPRESS (www.startrack.com.au) and you'll be able to see the status of your order there.
Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, you will be sent a dispatch confirmation email which will include an STARTRACK EXPRESS tracking number.
MY ORDER HASN'T ARRIVED YET.
If your parcel hasn't arrived in the estimate time period, we recommend firstly checking the status of your order through STARTRACK EXPERSS (www.startrack.com.au) to see if delivery of your parcel has been attempted. As all orders require a signature upon delivery, it may be that your parcel is awaiting collection or an alternative delivery time when someone is present to sign for the goods.
If your parcel is not at your local post office and you are still yet to receive it in the estimated time period, please contact our Customer Service team.
Jeffbanks.com.au uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible. All pages within our website that contain sensitive information are secured with SSL technology, so your personal information stays safe and out of malicious hands.
VeriSign, Inc. is a technology company that specialises in data encryption and eCommerce. It is one of the most recognised companies for certifying that a website is secure and encrypted. If you see this sign on our website, you can feel confident that shopping with us is safe and secure.
CAN MY BROWSER TELL ME IF YOUR WEBSITE IS SECURE?
Yes! When a web browser enters a location that protects sensitive information, the URL will change from "http://" to "https://" and a small padlock will appear in either the address bar at the top, or the status bar located at the bottom of the browser. Here are a number of examples of what a browser should show when entering a secure location.
SHOULDN'T THE ADDRESS BAR SHOW "HTTPS://" AT ALL TIMES?
We use https:// only for our secure pages, i.e. those pages that transfer confidential information such as the Login, My Account, and Checkout pages. Pages that are only used for products will still use the regular http:// since no sensitive information is being passed through them.