Shipping & Gifting
Here’s all the important shipping information you need to know.
Before you confirm your order, please double check the shipping details as we are unable to make changes once your order has been processed online.
CHRISTMAS SHIPPING INFORMATION
In order to get your gifts before Christmas day, Please order before the following dates.
- Norther Territory, Western Australia & Regional Queensland – 13th December
- South Australia, Tasmania, Metro Queensland and Regional NSW – 17th December
- Metro VIC, NSW and ACT – 18th December
EXTENDED RETURNS SPECIAL OFFER
Anything purchased after the 25th of November 2019 can be returned until 31st of January 2020 ensuring they are in original condition with all labels, tickets, packaging attached.
Orders will not be despatched between December 20th 2019 – January 3rd 2020. Due to this customers may experience a minor delay in delivery. We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
- Dispatch refers to when your purchases leave our Distribution Centre.
- Orders can take between 1 - 3 business days to be dispatched.
- Orders are not dispatched over the weekend or Victorian public holidays
- You will receive an email on the day your order has been dispatched.
- All orders are dispatched from our Distribution Centre in Carlton, Victoria
- Please note that we are currently unable to deliver to PO boxes.
STANDARD SHIPPING – FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
Once your order is dispatched, we hand your standard parcel over to STARTRACK for delivery. These are their estimated delivery timeframes:
- All capital cities (excluding Perth and Darwin) – delivery is between 1 - 3 business days from dispatch.
- Regional Australia, Northern Territory and Western Australia – allow a little longer, 5-7 business days from dispatch.
All orders with Standard shipping are sent via STARTRACK
STARTRACK will require a signature on delivery and will not leave parcels at unattended premises. If there is no one available to sign for the parcel, a slip will be left at the address and you will be advised how you can organise collection of your parcel.
Registered Customers will receive a STARTRACK tracking number with their dispatch email. This allows you to follow your parcel all the way to your doorstep!
EXPRESS SHIPPING - $14.95*
We are pleased to offer our customers Express Shipping. Orders placed before 10am AEST on a business day, will be despatched same day. Delivery times indicated below:
- All capital cities (excluding Perth and Darwin) – Order before 10am AEST for next business day delivery.
- Regional Australia, Northern Territory and Western Australia – allow a little longer, 2-3 business days from dispatch.
Simply select the Express Shipping option at checkout.
You can track your order via the Startrack website (www.startrack.com.au). As a registered customer you will receive a tracking number in your dispatch confirmation email.
If your parcel hasn't arrived in the estimate time period, we recommend checking the Startrack website to see if delivery of your parcel has been attempted. Remember, all parcels will require a signature for delivery and your purchases may be awaiting collection at your local depot or post office.
We will help to locate your parcel if you have no luck yourself – please contact our Customer Service team via our Contact Us page.
Our stock levels change frequently and there may be some styles only available online for a limited time. If the size you are after is not available online, simply contact our Customer Service team via our Contact Us page and they will do their best to track the right size down for you.
Buying a gift for a special man in your life? Let us wrap it for you! Our team will add that extra special touch with the signature Jeff Banks shirt box or Jeff Banks accessories box. Simply select the gift box option when choosing the shipping method during checkout.
- The Jeff Banks Shirt Box is suitable for purchases of Shirts and Polo Shirts.
- The Jeff Banks Accessories Boxes are suitable for purchases of Cufflinks, Tie Bars, Ties and Pocket Squares.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
Tracking your order couldn't be easier! All you need to do is sign in to your Online Account or visit the Startrack website (www.startrack.com.au) and you'll be able to see the status of your order there.
Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, you will be sent a dispatch confirmation email which will include an Startrack tracking number.
MY ORDER HASN'T ARRIVED YET.
If your parcel hasn't arrived in the estimate time period, we recommend firstly checking the status of your order through Startrack website (www.startrack.com.au) to see if delivery of your parcel has been attempted. As all orders require a signature upon delivery, it may be that your parcel is awaiting collection or an alternative delivery time when someone is present to sign for the goods.
If your parcel is not at your local post office and you are still yet to receive it in the estimated time period, please contact our Customer Service team.
Jeffbanks.com.au uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible. All pages within our website that contain sensitive information are secured with SSL technology, so your personal information stays safe and out of malicious hands.
VeriSign, Inc. is a technology company that specialises in data encryption and eCommerce. It is one of the most recognised companies for certifying that a website is secure and encrypted. If you see this sign on our website, you can feel confident that shopping with us is safe and secure.
CAN MY BROWSER TELL ME IF YOUR WEBSITE IS SECURE?
Yes! When a web browser enters a location that protects sensitive information, the URL will change from "http://" to "https://" and a small padlock will appear in either the address bar at the top, or the status bar located at the bottom of the browser. All pages on Jeff Banks Australia are HTTPS secure.